Friday, June 25, 2010

DAY 3: A Day with Family

Hi again...

To like the 2 or 3 people who may read this blog (maybe not even)... Hi again! How's your summer been?? I hope you're doing well. Anyways you may be wondering why I'm posting this randomly in the middle of the day, it's because my cousins are coming back from San Francisco tonight and I don't want them reading over my shoulder X] so I decided to post early before they get back.

So this morning I woke up at like 10:00 hehe, Alex texted me good morning and woke me up :P jkjk anyways I laid in bed for awhile txting and reading and at 11:00 I finally went downstairs to eat breakfast. I had a delicious meal of noodles (ASIAN POWER!!) haha then me and my sister made plans to go swimming later.

Then at around 12:00 my Aunt and her two kids (ages 4 and 2) came over and I played/babysat them until like 3:00... and now I'm exhausted. I was thinking when I have kids when I'm older I am so NOT gonna have the energy to take care of them x] Anyways... afterwards I practiced piano (an unusual activity for me) but I'm learning a new song [John Legend's Ordinary People] love it!! <3

And then I decided to go upstairs and blog early... later today I'm gonna have dinner (consisting of chili and leftovers) and then swim with my sister and my dad! Haha... tomorrow I have to pack for my vacation, it's gonna be awesome I'm sooo excited. hehe. I also still have to reply to some emails, and do various other daily activities.

I already posted my second letter for the 30 day letter challenge... Today's letter: your crush, I wrote it to Jonathan, Ima use Alex for the letter to "your love" haha anyways that's pretty much all I'm doing today, nothing too interesting in particular, just good old family time.

Until tomorrow!!

Comment!! Talk to Me!! Love You!!

~Maleah-Lexii

No comments:

Post a Comment