Sunday, June 27, 2010

DAY 5: Last Day

Hiya again!! (third post today man!!)

Well it's my last day until I go on vacation to the Virgin Islands and MAN am I excited!! Haha. Today I spent the morning sitting around until about 1:00 when me and my cousins went to the pool, and we took pictures with an underwater camera. Then afterwards I drew pictures for awhile then watched TV... haha I decided to post these from today and yesterday cuz I won't be posting for awhile (due to vacation) hahaha :]

Anyways tonight I'm gonna call my friends to say goodnight and goodbye and thats about it. I'm getting up tomorrow ar 4:00 so I'm gonna sleep early tonight!! Haha! :] well that's about it, thanks for listening!!

I'll be back writing as soon as I can!!

Until next Time

Comment!! Talk to Me!! Love you!!

~Maleah-Lexii

No comments:

Post a Comment