Friday, June 25, 2010

Letter #2: Your Crush

Dear Jonathan,

We've gotten really close over the past year...granted I only met you this year but yeah! I know we're good friends, and we always flirt with each other and even though you say it doesn't mean anything, sometimes I still hope it does. And even though I have a boyfriend sometimes I wonder what it would be like if things worked out between us. And despite the fact that you say it doesn't mean anything I still have a feeling that deep down it may mean something. And though things probably won't ever work out between us...I'm glad I met you. And even if it doesn't work out between us...I hope we'll always be friends. Sometimes I wish I could tell you how I felt...but I know it wouldn't help either of us. Being with you always makes me smile and you're one of the bestfriends I could ask for. (even though you mood swing like a teenage girl) hehe ^^ I love you!!

Love,

Maleah-Lexii

No comments:

Post a Comment