Sunday, June 27, 2010

DAY 4: Six Flags!!!!

Hey there everybody!

I know I'm a day late on this post...sorry I didn't have time yesterday...I spent all day at Six Flags with my cousins!! :]

I had an awesome day though! haha... we ended up riding a grand total of...4 different rides!! OMG!!!! haha well...we would've ridden more but the lines were freakishly long!! haha :]

We rode X2, Goliath, Batman the Ride, and the Dragon Boat x] (oh yeah we're hardcore)

But I had a great day, it was a really good way to reconnect with family and I was exhausted by the end of the day. When we got back my dad took my entire family out to dinner at Olive Garden (praise bejeesus for whover created pasta) haha...and I practically ate my body weight in pasta!!

Then afterwards me my 2 cousins and my sister watched Harry Potter 4 (one of the better ones) then at like 1:00 I went to sleep!! haha and that was pretty much all I did yesterday which is why I didn't write a new post! :]

Haha well Until Next Time

Comment!! Talk to Me!! Love You!!

~Maleah-Lexii

No comments:

Post a Comment